Thread: wiggle wiggle)

Default Wiggle Wiggle!

The video I made the other night. While it may appear as a strip bar it was actually the local hookah bar with a bunch of cool girls having fun.

Last edited by aleks; 01-21-2015 at 09:16 PM.

The video definitely got more and more interesting as it progressed - great job

I should make a point to visit Krasnodar someday

In the past I have occasionally made short videos suggesting that members of this forum are голубой, but if everybody comments favourably on your video, it will be clear that this is not the case

Last edited by zamiotana; 01-21-2015 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zamiotana View Post
    The video definitely got more and more interesting as it progressed - great job

I should make a point to visit Krasnodar someday

In the past I have occasionally made short videos suggesting that members of this forum are голубой, but if everybody comments favourably on your video, it will be clear that this is not the case
    ahahahaa)))
    thank you)
    yeah, definitely check out this city, there are much many more beautiful girls and much cheaper than Moscow, lots of fun)
    lol! hopefully everybody can find a bit of beauty in it))

Quite stereotype and could be cut shorter but not too bad. I guess it's meant to be a commercial?

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    Quite stereotype and could be cut shorter but not too bad. I guess it's meant to be a commercial?
    could not agree more...definitely could be cut shorter, especially in the beginning and it is quite stereotype but figured have to start from somewhere.
    it was meant to be just for fun but apparently the simple fx preset at the end makes it a bit cooler and may work as a little commercial but for a serious talk there are too many dark artifacts.
    Last edited by aleks; 01-22-2015 at 11:26 PM.