Thread: Making an intro

Default Making an intro

Hey guys I made a youtube channel but I need an intro. If someone could make one for me I'd be eternally grateful. It needs to say Super Nerd HQ and it also must have my logo in it

I am also a novice, but you might want to try Windows Movie Maker, it lets you add simple animations to your video and add intros with text, etc. Just an idea.

There are some user-friendly softwares for you to make a simple intro, you can try ProShow such, besides windows movie maker.
    Your logo looks great!!!
    Last edited by Stepphanie.H; 01-16-2015 at 04:27 AM.

Perhaps something like this might do?.......

It's my first attempt at an animated mask sequence..... so a bit of a 'novice' effort I'm afraid....and it took a bit longer to do than I thought it would..... there's a lot to learn with this 'animation' side of video.... and probably made that much more difficult by not having access to After Effects!
    Last edited by rogs; 01-16-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Well done for having a go, rogs. Let's hope the OP comes back to take a look.

Not too hopeful about that Tim.... I don't think he's been back since his original post?................ I was looking for a simple project to try out an idea I had for doing this kind of thing -- without going to the expense of buying After Effects!

I learned quite lot in the process... which, as I mentioned above, took quite lot more time that I'd first thought it would....... but that's probably just me being a bit slow!

I was trying to do it all with free software, but in the end I used an old version of Canopus 'Imaginate' to do the logo 'motion' bits. Sadly, that's no longer a current product... although you can still find old stock listed occasionally...

As I say, I learned a lot.... and realised just how much there is to learn about this kind of project.

My respect to those who do these things well......
    Last edited by rogs; 01-16-2015 at 08:45 PM.