Well, this is my first and probably last video I will put together using Premiere Pro. Not because I have any great aversion to it but that I had borrowed the system I used for this video. I have to say that I really missed using Liquid Edition but this is probably more down to the devil you know. I will say though that the fact I got a video edited in a program I have never used before (for a project) in one week is testimony to how easy Premiere Pro is to pickup and learn (gah!). I was a little underwhelmed though by the lack of some features which I had really taken for granted in my preferred editing software.
Still....here it is...warts and all.
- no tripods were allowed in the service (bastards)
- I had to sit where I was placed by the miserable bastards in the registry office
- i have snipped the service somewhat to make the video more viewable by those more interested in the editing than the content
- the woman in bright pink (looking like a rescue beacon) is my wife. She's also the one who nearly runs me over in the wedding car lol
- the page boy is my eldest son (5)
- the boy presenting the horseshoe is my youngest (3 in a couple of weeks)
Have fun and I truly welcome comments.
Wedding Video - 30MB in WMV format