Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Vokabulo - H.A.T.E.R.S (Directed By Papion)

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Vokabulo - H.A.T.E.R.S (Directed By Papion)

    Vokabulo - H.A.T.E.R.S (Directed By Papion)



    Directed
    Papion
    -------------------
    Edited/Grading
    Vasco Vieira
    -------------------
    Director of Photography
    Papion
    ----------------------
    Assistant Director
    Vasco Vieira
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Uprising Music Entertainment @ 2014
    Music: H.A.T.E.R.S
    Artist: Vokabulo
    Produced: Prodlem Beatz
    Recorded: M (Big Bit)
    Mix & Master: M (Big Bit)

  2. #2

    Default

    It lacks a bit more variety than just guys in front of the camera.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Not sure if Iīm lucky to understand the portuguese..... Just to explain to our English speaking friends here: there is a part where the music says something about people being posh but with no intelect (in a cultural sense)...and, a few seconds later, the same music compares Messi with Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer players!!).... Since soccer is (to me!), the lowest form of culture, I couldnīt avoid this feeling of "wtf"....

    About the video.... well, it may look great to who likes this music (not my case, sorry). A guy covered in tatoos, wearing a hat in the wrong way and speaking rubish for 210 seconds is not interesting, fun or beautiful.... But, again, thatīs only my view. Had to quit at 2:32....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    10,847
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBR View Post
    A guy covered in tatoos, wearing a hat in the wrong way and speaking rubish for 210 seconds is not interesting, fun or beautiful.
    Same goes for me. However, it was beautifully shot and edited and the video is all about the "talent" which is, I presume the point of a video such as this.
    Tim

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBR View Post
    Not sure if Iīm lucky to understand the portuguese..... Just to explain to our English speaking friends here: there is a part where the music says something about people being posh but with no intelect (in a cultural sense)...and, a few seconds later, the same music compares Messi with Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer players!!).... Since soccer is (to me!), the lowest form of culture, I couldnīt avoid this feeling of "wtf"....

    About the video.... well, it may look great to who likes this music (not my case, sorry). A guy covered in tatoos, wearing a hat in the wrong way and speaking rubish for 210 seconds is not interesting, fun or beautiful.... But, again, thatīs only my view. Had to quit at 2:32....
    lololol.
    Vokabulo no fundo é um bom rapaz. XD

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Same goes for me. However, it was beautifully shot and edited and the video is all about the "talent" which is, I presume the point of a video such as this.
    Tks for the opinion and support

Similar Threads

  1. Sahoco - Spring/Summer 2014 - (Directed By Papion)
    By Papion in forum Just for fun
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 07:35 PM
  2. LadyPayne - Directed By Papion (HD)
    By Papion in forum Just for fun
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 10:58 PM
  3. Sweectasy - Directed by Papion (HD)
    By Papion in forum Just for fun
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 09:47 PM
  4. God Willing - Directed By Papion (HD)
    By Papion in forum Just for fun
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 12:04 AM
  5. Andromedae - Directed By Papion
    By Papion in forum Just for fun
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 01:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •