Thread: One of my latest music video

Cool One of my latest music videos

Hi people, I made this music video this summer.
    I hope you will like it, all constructive comments welcomed!!

The video was produced in Premiere Pro CC, camera was a Canon EOS 100D + 18-55 IS STM.

Here you can find my previous works: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL18960019087CE2CB

Enjoy! (if it does not work on YouTube, here there is a Vimeo link: )

Last edited by NBV; 09-12-2014 at 02:58 PM.

"This video is not available" :(

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    "This video is not available" :(
    if it does not work on YouTube, here there is a Vimeo link:

I would liked to have seen better focusing. Several shots are severely out of focus (e.g. man with hosepipe 02:20). And, I suspect the editing has all been done in a hurry. I would have not have included the worst parts. I would also prefer that the choruses had some kind of relevance to the shots. I suspect the video editing was all done in a hurry, and I think that reduces the impact of the song.

Without understanding the lyrics it's hard to know if the words and images go together. At the moment all I get is seeing young people drinking alcohol. Which isn't a good image for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    I would liked to have seen better focusing. Several shots are severely out of focus (e.g. man with hosepipe 02:20). And, I suspect the editing has all been done in a hurry. I would have not have included the worst parts. I would also prefer that the choruses had some kind of relevance to the shots. I suspect the video editing was all done in a hurry, and I think that reduces the impact of the song.
    Hi Tim, yes the video editing was done in a hurry because unfortunately I had not enough time to do it, but the I put voluntarily the shots out of focus! I didn't think that it could be considered as an error of the editing :(

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Without understanding the lyrics it's hard to know if the words and images go together. At the moment all I get is seeing young people drinking alcohol. Which isn't a good image for me.
    Yes the main theme of the song is alcohol, but at the same time the singer does not consider it as a positive thing!

Finally found the time to watch it. Too much blur for my taste and I don't like the small room as location for the singer. It could have been used to underline the bad aspects of alcohol but there would have been needed some "decoration" work.

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    Finally found the time to watch it. Too much blur for my taste and I don't like the small room as location for the singer. It could have been used to underline the bad aspects of alcohol but there would have been needed some "decoration" work.
    Thanks for watching!
    I will try to pay more attention about blur in my next videos! And I agree also about your opinion about the small room, thanks for let me noticed it!