Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is my BEST. Please rate it!

Lightbulb This is my BEST. Please rate it!

Hi people

I have collect my best in one video and I want you to rate it...

Enjoy!

P.S. I take into account your feedback and remade video. Check it! Thanks) Press to the picture... And CHOOSE MAXIMUM QUALITY!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Robin_Hood; 09-03-2014 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Video UPDATED

It somehow didn't catch me but I can't name it. I think it is in general too long and I think you should stick to a single font.

3. Default

Is this your show reel? If so you may need to help your potential clients by breaking your services into sections (motion graphics, video) with clear titles/visuals that tell me what you can do for me. If you are just showing the forum your stuff then cool work (not sure about your font choice but that's subjective)!

Blog Entries

Do you go under the name Robin Hood as posted here, or Robin Hoood as stated throughout your video? If the former, then this is a bit of a basic mistake to make and I suggest you correct it before you put off too many potential clients!
    There was some good work there, but nothing that would make me want to subscribe as the vid kept pestering me to do.
    If I was looking to hire services why would I want to subscribe?
    If I wanted to subscribe to someone's channel, it would be to see complete videos (ie something with a narrative) rather than just great shots.
    I liked a lot of the 3D graphics work and plenty of the shots, but found the tilt/shift effect rather too much. Of course, to really judge I'd ned to see them in context.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Do you go under the name Robin Hood as posted here, or Robin Hoood as stated throughout your video? If the former, then this is a bit of a basic mistake to make and I suggest you correct it before you put off too many potential clients!
    Robin name is already taken on this forum - that's why I had to settle similar.

I liked the whole video excerpt the bouncing elephants at the beginning

The music worked for me as well

great job all around (minus the elephants)

Video UPDATED. Check it!

I think you could cut the individual sequences shorter. In the beginning you have quite a "cluster" of timelapse footage. Maybe mix it a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    I think you could cut the individual sequences shorter. In the beginning you have quite a "cluster" of timelapse footage. Maybe mix it a bit more.
    I'll think about it, thanks

Amazing videos, but in order to attract viewers do not show everything at once. Share a try, and do not feed their fill. Good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast