Thread: New on this forum, my first video

1. Default New on this forum, my first video

Hi , Can you give me some feedback from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iqGiYE6fTk . Im making marketing videos for comppanies in finland and would like to get some feedback from you guys how i can do my job better. iv used timelapse and aftereffects on this video.
    THX FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!!!

Did your clients actually want the video to be "just" a timelapse? I would have added footage that shows how professional the workers are.

err..... hmmmm....... this is a marketing video?

Having watched it a couple of times I still have absolutely no idea what the guy was doing or what services this company provides, so from that point of view the video doesn't seem to work.

Exactly what was your brief in producing this? Who is the video aimed at? What 'tone' was the video supposed to set?

4. Default Well do a lot of difrent styles.

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    Did your clients actually want the video to be "just" a timelapse? I would have added footage that shows how professional the workers are.
    this was just a timelapse but we do also live footage and aerial footage with my phantom 2. thats only 20sec vid just to show how dirty job asbestipurku is. Asbest is a toxic that comes to old wc and bathrooms in finland .
    I can ad more videos when we get them ready so u can see that we do alot more than timelapse.

5. Default

this is one of my first made production promo video, i know its amateur cause i have edited it my self but give me feedback also on this .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOWjjOlE63k