I Rendered my video out several times using these settings
I'm using vegas pro 12 and my video properties are...
- Field order (none)
- Pixel aspect ratio: 1,0000 (square)
- stereoscopic 3D mode: Off
- Pixel format: 8 bit
- Full resolution rendering quality: Best
- Motion blur type: Gaussian
- Deinterlace method: none
- Adjust source media to better match project or render settings: Un-ticked
- Composting gamma and view transform are both greyed out but their settings are:
- Composting gamma: 2.222 (video)
- View transform: Off
RENDER SETTINGS are "Sony MXF" and these are the properties:
- Video format: HD
- Frame size: 1920x1080
- Frame rate: 29.970
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Field order: Progressive
- Prioritize quality over speed: Ticked/checked
- Video quality slider: High  (The maximum amount)
- Bit rate (Mbps): 50 (CBR)- HQ
- Profile: 422
Audio Format: PCM Uncompressed
Sample rate (Hz): 48,000
Bit depth: 24
RENDER [PROJECT] TAB
- Video rendering quality: Use project settings
- Stereoscopic 3D mode: Use project settings
- Colour space: Default
..but everytime I watch the rendered video it's really choppy and it will keep dropping frames for some reason.. It's strange because I watched the raw Fraps footage of the video I was editing and everything was recorded perfectly without any fps drops.
Can anyone help me because this is driving me insane!
Note: I have also tried other codecs such as .mp4 but nothing changes. Also,my PC is well capable so it should work like usual whenever I render a video.
Thanks in advance!