Thread: Spy video editor?

Question Spy video editor?

Hello everyone!
    Me and my friends are going to make a spy video as a part of a school project.
    However, once I saw an advertisement for this video editor, which had a lot of spying features like extra soundtrack, transitions etc etc.
    But my problem is that i can't find this program anymore. I have now spend an hour or so looking without luck. Therefore , I were wondering if any of you guys knew a program or had any suggestions?

Thanks for your help

//Kudue

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kudue View Post
    Me and my friends are going to make a spy video as a part of a school project.
    If you're doing it for school, I'd suggest "My friends and I ... "
    However, once I saw an advertisement for this video editor, which had a lot of spying features like extra soundtrack, transitions etc etc.
    I do not understand what it is you are after that is not part or any "ordinary" video editor. All basic editors allow additional soundtracks and transitions. (Sony Movie Studio, Adobe Premiere Elements, and the freebies like Windows Movie Maker, iMovie)
    But my problem is that i can't find this program anymore. I have now spend an hour or so looking without luck.
    I'm not really surprised, if your ability to post a question in a section inviting constructive criticism about completed videos is an indication of your ability to use the internet!
    Tim