Thread: Premier pro cc

Post Premier pro cc

Hi guys,

I started working with premier pro cc about 6 months ago. Since then, I managed to create several short videos from holiday ect. I would like to find somebody in Midlands or in London who would like to meet up occasionally and share tips and tricks how to do things. I know there are loads of tutorials on youtube but working with somebody makes everything so much easier. I am not complete beginner at all so even if you are and are willing to learn and share then I dont mind teaching people .

So let me know if you would like to cooperate.

PS: I do all my filming with gopro hero 3+ black edition.

I think I would like to share if I crated one. But the problem here is when I import GoPro Hero4 footage to Premiere Pro CC, problems occurred.

Based on my multiple testing, there are some clues I found: Gopro Hero 4 records MP4 videos, but it seems that Adobe Premiere Pro(including the recent Premier Pro CS6, CC) does not like the way. The file type is a compressed output format, but not ideal for editing in NLE system. What’ more, Adobe PP CS6, CC can handle (usually) 4K files without much problem, but it is extremely hardware intensive. To solve those problems, the quick workaround is to transcode GoPro Hero4 (4K) MP4 files to Premiere Pro natively supported formats (MPG/WMV/MOV are highly recommended in 1080p) as primary delivery format.

Well, it works. Now I will start my editing and share later.