Can you write, shoot and edit a film in just 60 hours?
The challenge is FREE for anyone to enter and takes place from Friday 3rd to Monday 6th October 2014.
We’re delighted to announce that feature film production company Corona Pictures (The Liability, Truth or Dare) will be supporting and mentoring the winning team through their next feature/short film production. The successful team will benefit from Corona’s Pictures experienced team who will guide you through every stage of your next film production and offer expert advice to ensure your continued progression in the industry.
The films will be judged by our panel of experts, editor Eddie Hamilton (Kick-Ass, X-Men: First Class), writer Tim Loane (Teachers, Casualty), producer Richard Johns (Shadow of the Vampire, The Liability) and director Rob McLellan (ABE).
Entering the challenge is a great way to get your filmmaking talent noticed, judge Rob McLellan’s 2012 entry to the challenge ‘Love and All That’ went onto inspire MGM’s feature film ‘Abe’ which is currently in pre-production.
Winning teams will also win a great selection of prizes from our amazing sponsors:
· iOgrapher case of choice, full accessories, and an iOgrapher for iPhone 5/5s – accessories include a lens, light, mic, tripod
· Delvcam DELV-HD7 HDMI / VGA / Composite 16×9 7 Inch Camera Top LCD Monitor
· Think Tank Photo airport commuter backpack
· Vid-Atlantic anamorphic looks filters (CineMorph and Flare/Streak Filters)
· Film Convert film stock emulator software bundle
· Black Magic Design’s DaVinci Resolve 11
· HitFilm Video editing, Composting and Video Effects software
· Final Draft 9 professional screenwriting software
· Rode Microphones VideoMic Pro and DeadCat
· Editor keys keyboard (PC or Mac)
· Lighttools $300 voucher
· Muraro Four 30” C Stands
· AKM Music Bundle of Royalty Free Music Downloads
· Sight and Sound Magazine Subscription
· Sampler Banks Bundle of Royalty Free Music Downloads
· Loop Masters Bundle of Royalty Free Music Downloads
It’s simple to enter…
· Register your team (http://60hrfilmchallenge.com/)
· Your challenge begins on Friday 3rd October at 8pm (GMT). You will receive an e-mail containing your title, line of dialogue and prop/action that you must include in your film.
· Write, shoot and edit your film no longer than 5 minutes in length over the weekend (3rd-6th October).
· Upload your final film to our vimeo group (https://vimeo.com/groups/60hourfilmchallenge) no later than Monday 6th October 8am (GMT).
· The shortlisted films will be screened and the winners announced at Colchester Film Festival on Sunday 26th October.
Enter now: http://60hrfilmchallenge.com/