Thread: Demps151, welcome to my strange world

Default Demps151, welcome to my strange world

Hi i am demps151, please come along and check my channel out,please tell me what u think, and a big thank u aswell

random video of mine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYrI...20xkVLTHNnfIZA
    Last edited by demps151; 08-04-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by demps151 View Post
    Hi i am demps151, please come along and check my channel out,please tell me what u think, and a big thank u aswell
    Why should we? What are you going to contribute?

OK. I thought maybe I'm just being Mr Grumpy so, even though you clearly had posted without any regard for the rules (you've posted a channel link - this section specifically states ONE video per thread), I thought I'd do you the courtesy of taking a look and what did I find? A **** games video, thus breaking another of the rules for posting in this section.

For crying out loud, it's not as if our rules read like the Magna Carta there ARE only about 4 rules.
    Tim

Looks like yet another gaming/vlog channel to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Why should we? What are you going to contribute?

OK. I thought maybe I'm just being Mr Grumpy so, even though you clearly had posted without any regard for the rules (you've posted a channel link - this section specifically states ONE video per thread), I thought I'd do you the courtesy of taking a look and what did I find? A **** games video, thus breaking another of the rules for posting in this section.

For crying out loud, it's not as if our rules read like the Magna Carta there ARE only about 4 rules.
    wow calm down, i have removed the link to the channel,

Quote Originally Posted by demps151 View Post
    tell me what u think
    I watched a few moments of it, and then fast forwarded quickly through it to form an opinion.
    I know it is common for games players to record their session, sometimes editing them, and sometimes adding special effects. Although such things bore me, I accept the genre has alot of possibilities for a video producer to display their skill and talent in making clips.
    However, without that added value, a recorded game provides little to comment on. What do I think? Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    I watched a few moments of it, and then fast forwarded quickly through it to form an opinion.
    I know it is common for games players to record their session, sometimes editing them, and sometimes adding special effects. Although such things bore me, I accept the genre has alot of possibilities for a video producer to display their skill and talent in making clips.
    However, without that added value, a recorded game provides little to comment on. What do I think? Nothing.
    i can see where u are coming from i suppose its more about the game on the video as it a new indie game someone made,

i have only started youtubing and making my own videos in feb this year, so i am only just getting into thing, thats y i need other people opions, i dont mind if u dont like what the video is about cuz diffrent people are into diffrent things at the end of the day,