Acrovid announced the immediate availability of FootageStudio 4k x64 1.0, a powerful new stand-alone video processor tool featuring an easy and high quality video processing workflow solution, from simple fast transcoding to complete video transformation, giving advanced workflow functionality to video professionals and advanced amateurs.
The FootageStudio user interface is designed for ease of use, allowing a fast and intuitive configuration in a few clicks. FootageStudio supports a wide range of input formats including most common video formats, image sequences, and video camera formats from consumer to prosumer/pro models including HDV,AVCHD,HDSLRs,GoPro,XDCam,MXF,AVC-Intra and DVCProHD, and transcodes/encodes to high quality pro formats like VC-3/DNxHD,MJPEG or ProRes, in 8-bit or 10-bit, and to consumer formats like h.264 or webm,
FootageStudio's workflow features:
- Video standards conversions, framerate conversions and corrections with automatic audio pitch correction in one click. Converts any format to any format in SD,HD or 4k, NTSC or PAL, interlaced to progressive or progressive to interlaced. Includes motion adaptive deinterlacing and 1080i60 pulldown removal to 24p/25p. The new smart batch-processing feature allows to import several videos in different standards,dimensions or framerates,and just select the output standard in one click. For instance, the user can import videos in any mixed formats like 1080p30,720p50,1080i60 or 1080i50 and convert all to high quality 1080p25 in only one click.
- Conversions to 24p/25p from any format,interlaced or progressive, with several configurable conversion modes including film blur mode, and down conversions to 60p/50p/30p with film blur, for instance the user can convert from 120p or 240p to normal or slow motion videos, fixing the low shutter speeds effects.
- Bit-depth upscaling and downscaling, with dithering and DCR upscaling mode for 8-bit to 10-bit conversions increasing the video dynamic range.
- Video resample to and from SD/HD/4k dimensions with aspect ratio conversions using a visual interface, supports video and film aspect ratios like 2.35:1. Digital Zoom, for instance to remove lens vignetting.
- High quality chroma upsampling and downsampling, for instance the user can convert 4k 4:2:0 to crisp HD with real chroma 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 in 8/10 bits ready to edit.
- Frame accurate video cutting on most formats with timecode support.
- Audio sample rate/bps/channels conversions. Multiple audio tracks supported. Audio channels remapping to mono audio tracks.
- Overcrank feature multiplies video frames for perfect slow motion.
- Video filtering: color correction, film blur, film grain, cinetone, color space conversions between Rec.601(SD), Rec709(HD) and rec.2020(4k), and more.
- High quality video denoiser to remove the unwanted noise while preserving the fine details.
Convert different sources to match your project format
FootageStudio provides to your favorite video editor all the videos matching your project format, speeding up the edition and avoiding low quality conversions.
Transcode/encode to high quality edit-ready/mezzanine pro formats like VC-3/DNxHD in 8-bit or 10-bit
FootageStudio enables users to produce top-quality videos in editing or mezzanine formats like VC-3/DNxHD or MJPEG. VC-3/DNxHD format is supported in 8-bit or upscaled to 10-bit with dithering or DCR mode. Any processing feature like denoiser,filtering or format conversions can be applied in the workflow.
Blazing speeds with parallel processing and CUDA GPU
Fully optimized to 128-bit processing with multi core and CUDA GPU support. Up to 4 videos can be processed simultaneously enabling ultra-fast transcoding/processing speed.
Pricing and Availability
FootageStudio for Windows is available now for a special introductory price of $129.00 USD from the Acrovid online shop.
For more information about FootageStudio please visit http://www.acrovid.com/footagestudio.htm, email to email@example.com, or download a free the trial version directly from this link:
About Acrovid Technologies
Acrovid is an innovative start-up company in the digital video technology, dedicated to develop high quality plug-ins and stand alone workflow solutions for video professionals and advanced amateurs. Acrovid is offering a affiliate program. For more information please visit us at http://www.acrovid.com.