Thread: how can i recreate this??

1. Default how can i recreate this??

so my favorite editor (bmx) always uses this effect in his edits and i think it looks so cool. Problem is i know he uses final cut but i have windows so i know i cant even get the software. So my question is how is this made in final cut (so i can try to see if the same strategy can be used in vegas), is there a way to make this in vegas pro, or can you atleast provide a name for this preset/effect. Ive tried usng color bars with bad sync applied but the result is no where near this. thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I thought MidnightBlue already helped you with this ? :

Alternatively, get your friend to export some frames from FCPX so you can overlay them in Vegas.....

At the end of the day, it's just noise I'm not a Vegas user so can't help with Vegas.

3. Default

thanks, and he doesnt seem to understand. i used the picture i showed to overlay and just messed with bad sync and it works fine. I did get the idea that if i use tv simulator and put static to the max and enlarge detail all the way i could use that then turn the static and scanning to white with color corrector. not sure if it will work but worth a shot. Maybe Ill ask my friend to borrow his mac and try doing it myself.