Thread: No Music

1. Default No Music

Hello again, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I have rendered and burnt a few blu-ray discs, but In the latest project I have a problem. I have rendered two holiday videos ok but the third one has rendered fine but has not included the music track. I have rendered Ac3 and all I get is the video sound but not the music. Thanks.....Roy

What software are you using? Encore? How are you importing it? Does the audio play inside the software prior to exporting to BD?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by David Partington View Post
    What software are you using? Encore? How are you importing it? Does the audio play inside the software prior to exporting to BD?
    Sorry I should have said I am using Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum. I have rendered more than once and always get the same result. The music plays fine until I render. Thanks

Ah, well with that in mind I need to pass you over to the Vegas users because I have no real day to day experience of Vegas so can't help further... sorry!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by David Partington View Post
    Ah, well with that in mind I need to pass you over to the Vegas users because I have no real day to day experience of Vegas so can't help further... sorry!
    Thanks anyway for your time David......Roy

Blog Entries

I've never experienced this problem, but a bit more info might help others.
    Are you trying to burn a BluRay from within VMS or are you using DVD Architect Studio?
    Can you post an image of your timeline?
    Tim

7. Default

Yes I am using DVDA and the music plays in MS but when I open it in DVDA no music. I haven't got as far as burning yet. I will try and post image of timeline.
    Last edited by royhuntington; 06-04-2014 at 08:32 PM.

Are you ticking the include audio box in the render settings audio tab or making a separate audio file, if the latter are they both in the same folder with the correct name.

9. Default

Thanks a million Midnight Blu, thats not the first time you have helped me. Everything seems fine now, I didn't even know I had that option. Ticked include audio and that did the trick. I don't know what was different this time but a happy bunny now. Thanks again.......Roy