Thread: 3D Modelling Quick Start Guide

Default 3D Modelling Quick Start Guide

I had to adjust the video speed to match the voice over in my latest tutorial. So some of the sections are sped up and others are slowed down. My question is whether this is too obvious. Feel free to blame anything else you find annoying in the video.

Well I was looking forward to seeing this - This video is . . . Private
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

I didn't really notice the speed changes so that side of the video is ok. For someone who is just starting with Blender it was probably paced about right. As I've only used it once and that was with a template I could have done with a video like this, to walk me through the basic functions.

It's not exactly user friendly software but if mastered it is very powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well I was looking forward to seeing this - This video is . . . Private
    Damn - you hit the ten minutes where I was re-editing some things. Should be available now.

Great video and speed alterations weren't an issue. I've been looking for some hq 3d modelling software to produce some realistic window settings to add to my still shots of lounge suites which are all taken in a square room. They just need a window setting adding. Would this software produce realistic windows that would look photo realistic?
    Obviously light spill and shadows would need to be added to the original shot too to 'blend' it all together.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

I didn't try to model a realistic window in blender yet but maybe this gives you an idea what is possible in blender: http://www.blenderguru.com/videos/ho...omment-page-3/