Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eagle with Go pro

Default Eagle with Go pro

Not sure how it managed to get the go pro on and press record etc but never the less it captured some spectacular footage

http://www.fastcocreate.com/3017675/...s-breathtaking

Oomph . . . can't seem to gain any height, urgh - I was ok yesterday! - Love the shots, but the eagle must have felt like I did after the Xmas dinner blowout!
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Oomph . . . can't seem to gain any height, urgh - I was ok yesterday! - Love the shots, but the eagle must have felt like I did after the Xmas dinner blowout!
    ..... Yes was a bit of a bumpy ride

Hi Bob, nice to see you originate a thread. I wonder what sort of a harness it had as it didn't seem to restrict it in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Hi Bob, nice to see you originate a thread. I wonder what sort of a harness it had as it didn't seem to restrict it in any way.
    Hi MB ... Fantastic footage isn't it !!! I am not sure it seemed quite happy and it probably wasn't on for long .... amazing aren't they !!!
    By the way I recently found a injured Oyster Catcher .. (noisy little chap) on my early morning walk (near the coast ) I managed to pick him up after a hour !!!!! I am always finding injured birds .. Pigeons, starlings, black birds, thrush, even owls & a swift !!
    I am lucky to have a good vet who rehabs them fro me.

However I have yet to find a injured eagle with go pro !!!!!
    But if I did I would make sure to put welding gauntlets on !!!! So I could get the go pro (lol) Only joking .....
    Cheers
    Bob

What about a Seagull that steals a GoPro. THISis a few years old now but still makes me laugh.

What about a Seagull that steals a GoPro. THISis a few years old now but still makes me laugh.
    ... thanks ... maybe the seagull sold it to the eagle .. wouldn't put it past them .. very clever creatures ...

Blog Entries

I wonder what sort of a harness it had
    The GoPro no doubt comes complete with a "bird of prey" attachment. Possibly an optional extra
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    The GoPro no doubt comes complete with a "bird of prey" attachment. Possibly an optional extra
    .... Yes I think you are right Tim !!!!!!
    Footage was a bit shaky but still great as was the seagull thief MB linked to.
    Cheers Tim
    Hope you are having a great weekend down there with your family.
    Bob

Can you use go pro to record instagram videos? I want to use a service called ii.do that shows all of your instagram videos live at your wedding reception but not sure if I can make the two work together. Anyone got any advice?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast