Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How do i do this effect ? and what do we call it ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Boston, New York, United States

    Question How do i do this effect ? and what do we call it ?

    How do i do the effect in the minute 1:31 ? I really wanna know how, any help would be much appreciated
    PS: it's my first post in this forum

  2. #2


    That looks like a channel offset (RGB) and some wiggle applied.

    How you do it depends on what software you have.

Similar Threads

  1. Parkour call of duty!
    By Codfilmer in forum User Videos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 07:06 PM
  2. Call of Duty's
    By Bull3ts UK in forum Video Game Footage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:03 PM
  3. Call me psychic
    By TimStannard in forum FCPX help and advice
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 09:24 PM
  4. Curtain Call.
    By Alan Mills in forum Forum Announcements and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 05:41 PM

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts