Thread: Istanbul Timelapse 4K

Default Istanbul Timelapse 4K

Istanbul Timelapse. hope you like it...

4K Version

Blog Entries

I thought the clarity of the 4K images was stunning (yet, of course I'm only watching on a 1920x1080 display - so why does the HD Vimeo look so soft?)
    Stangely I found the timelapse on the 4K version much more irritating. It really appeared to be lots of stills whereas the 720p version seemed a lot smoother.
    Where the jerkiness wasn't so apparent I preferred the 4K by far, but where there was movement (even the people whizzing hrugh the frames) I much preferred the 720p. Perhaps some motion blur added to the 4K version might improve matters?
    Tim

Now't special really, There seemed to be a lack of thought on framing most of the shots.

I loved it! Vibrant, colourful and exciting, especially the night scenes . . . probably too much of a good thing (time lapse) sometimes though. Very smooth pans and tilts considering they were speeded up so they must have been very slow in real time. I agree with Tim - 4k not half as good - Music goes perfect though!
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Very smooth pans and tilts considering they were speeded up so they must have been very slow in real time.
    You can buy dollies that do it automatically for you.