Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deer Park Revisited

Default Deer Park Revisited

I wasn't going to post this as it doesn't really say anything but what the hell. It was shot at the end of last summer at Studely Royal Deer Park.

Blog Entries

It didn't feel like two minutes. By which I mean it felt shorter It didn't really need to say anything.
    Possibly a bit over warm, but a lovely piece all the same.
    Tim

It does seem warm but the sun was really low giving this great light for a while.

Thanks Tim. How was BAFTA ?

Nice video

the music matched perfectly with the shots

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Thanks Tim. How was BAFTA ?
    LOL - if only. I think you mean BIAFF.
    It was good to meet new and old acquaintances from around the country. Saw a good selection of films altougth the old coccyx was complaining a bit after 4 x 1.5 hour sessions on hotel function room chairs.
    Tudor Rap! was scheduled perfectly as a bit of light relief after a particularly depressing film from Serbia.
    Tim

I bet that (Tudor Rap) went down well. Was the cloud playing or is that lined up for next year?

@Zam, Thanks for watching Zam. I would have liked to get some nice close ups like you did on your deer video but they were far too skittish.

Nice atmosphere. I was waiting for David Attenborough to chime in around 35 seconds !
    There was a strange flange noise for the first few seconds !?
    Love the shot at 1.10. Would have been nice to see some close up footage though realise that could prove difficult with the deers shy nature.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

That's the live ambient sound I think.

Where have you been latly anyway ?

T
    Where have you been latly anyway ?
    Tell the truth MB I haven't been inspired to get out with a proper camera for months.
    Only camera I have played with recently is the one one on m
    y phone.
    Last edited by enc; 04-17-2014 at 02:14 PM.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

Blog Entries

I bet that (Tudor Rap) went down well. Was the cloud playing or is that lined up for next year?
    The Rap went down extremely well. To be honest although it certainly wouldn't qualify for being among the best it would certainly have ranked among people's favourites judging from the feedback I received.
    The Cloud didn't make the playlist, unfortunately, although our "Value for Money" ("but you could have" joke) was screened on the Saturday.
    For a selection of films shown at BIAFF head over to http://www.theiac.org.uk/movies/biaf...creen2014.html and see what the amteurs have been up to.

For a laugh I can thoroughly recommend "SoulMatrix" and "The Futility of War"
    Tim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast