Thread: No global warming here

Default No global warming here

I haven't seen a winter this cold since I moved south 32 years ago

It's funny we hardly had a winter this season. Google "HARRP" & "Chemtrails" or "Geo-engineering".

Pfffffffffffffffftttttttt!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    It's funny we hardly had a winter this season.
    Yet.

I have a theory that our winter has simply been shifting towards July/August thoughout my life and will reach December again shortly after I die.
    Although, of course, we are curently being protected from the ravages of the cold by a nice warm coating of Sahara

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Google "HARRP" & "Chemtrails" or "Geo-engineering".
    Love it. Where do you dig these up from?
    Tim

A life time of living with open eyes or is it gullible ears.

The chemtrails one seems plausible

Wow, what is that white stuff covering the green grass??? Talking about it, here I live the grass-inferno: have to cut it every ten to fifteen days!!! :(

Here in BR the only chemtrails we see are the ones emitted by people after a big feijoada! They can change the weather instantly!!!

Ha Ha.

I've heard that the flatulence from cattle is a major contributor to green house gasses.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Yet.

I have a theory that our winter has simply been shifting towards July/August thoughout my life and will reach December again shortly after I die.
    Although, of course, we are curently being protected from the ravages of the cold by a nice warm coating of Sahara

Love it. Where do you dig these up from?
    Jeepers!

'HAARP is a target of conspiracy theorists, who claim that it is capable of modifying weather, disabling satellites and exerting mind control over people, and that it is being used as a weapon against terrorists. Such theorists have blamed the program for causing earthquakes, droughts, storms and floods, diseases such as Gulf War Syndrome and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, the 1996 crash of TWA Flight 800, and the 2003 destruction of the space shuttle Columbia. Commentators and scientists say that proponents of these theories are "uninformed", as most theories put forward fall well outside the abilities of the facility and often outside the scope of natural science.'

'Outside the scope of natural science ....' - but for how long!