Thread: Editing Collaboration for an Xtreme sports film

Default Editing Collaboration for an Xtreme sports film

Hi everyone, I've just registered to this site to see if any local (Northampton) editing enthusiasts out there would be interested in helping me out with a project I've been working on for the last two years.

Basically I'm a (professional) skydiver and (ex) BASE jumper (ex due to injury!) and enjoy making short internet videos for my Facebook friends to enjoy and have also been collecting full 1080i HD 3D footage with my Sony 3D camcorder and finally have enough footage to create a short (15-20 min) 3D Blu-ray film, however all my editing attempts and a rather amateur feel to them which I can't seem to get away from, and would like to enlist the help of someone to put something together.

Heres my Vimeo link to previous clips:

If anyone reading this is interested or could point me in the direction I'd be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Broken link?
    I'd like to look. I can't help directly (I don't do 3D) but like many here I'd happily comment on what could in my opinion make it look a little more professional.

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Broken link?
    Sorry, think that was my 'admin' home page, this should work:

I guess I should also mention someone with 3D editing would be preferable , as just looking into what 3D editing takes is giving me a headache, I should of known it would be complicated.

I've recently moved over to a Mac, This films were used with Vegas which I've just discovered doesn't work on a Mac, and have no experience with Final Cut which is installed