Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best video I've done yet!!!!

1. Default Best video I've done yet!!!!

Greetings,

Im posting this teaser video because im so busy at work that I dont know when ill get chance to finish it!!!

Its definitely the best thing ive done, I really thought about my shots. I made the whole thing myself, thats me in the video....I had no help whatsoever!

Anyway.....love to get some feedback on this that I can use when I get time to finish this thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4aeho2_gjU

Thanks!

I agree it's looking good.

Looks good indeed. Just didnt like how "red" and noisy the guy looks on the singing shots.... Ill watch again on full screen.

yup, watched full screen 720p and the guy looks too red and noisy! Contrasts a bit with the HD shots I guess.
    Last edited by TonyBR; 02-28-2014 at 07:03 PM.

4. Default

Hey Tony,

I was wondering about how red I look on that footage too!

Its all shot on the same camera so im not sure why its so "noisy".....I might have to run it through a de-noising plug in

Ops, Im sorry, I didnt pay attention to the "thats me in the video" on you first post.... Well, youre the guy!!!

Lets wait and see what others say about the differences I got here.... I had this impression that you used two very different cameras. Maybe some ISO/Gain settings differences?

6. Default

I think maybe its because my poor HV30 is rubbish in low light!!!

You can redo the shots with better light and make sure you put a low limit on the auto-gain.... or turn it off, as we usually forget about it and end up with ultra noisy shots...

8. Default

You cant manually set gain on the HV30, thats one of its drawbacks unfortunately. I might go black and white for that footage.

I didn't see any problem with the video and I thought the cuts were very well done

as a guitar player I always judge the song by the hotness of the guitar solo so I am looking forward to that (especially if you do some Ingwe arps followed by some tapping)

The song sounded great, and I liked the look of everything, except the red and noise like Tony said. I'd also recommend shooting with more light. Great work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast