Thread: Thai Island Scooter Adventure

Default Thai Island Scooter Adventure

So this is the first video that I have taken a full day of adventure and tried to condense it into a travel video. In other words, this is my first real attempt at making a travel adventure video. The camera is a bit shaky in parts as my girlfriend was holding the camera during some of the filming on the scooter. Please let me know any flaws or ideas you have in regards to improving this video. Thanks for your time!

Chris

Nice feel good vibe about it. It's probably good for what it is. I'd like to know what you think of it.

There is at least one jump cut at around 1:00 on board bike shot to another similar on board bike shot there may be more. I know it's hard not to do this when a lot of the shots are similar. Did you think of putting the GoPro on the floor and riding past it ?

I liked the cut when the monkey jumping on the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Nice feel good vibe about it. It's probably good for what it is. I'd like to know what you think of it.

There is at least one jump cut at around 1:00 on board bike shot to another similar on board bike shot there may be more. I know it's hard not to do this when a lot of the shots are similar. Did you think of putting the GoPro on the floor and riding past it ?

I liked the cut when the monkey jumping on the camera.
    I feel as though I could have done better as I usually do. I switched the bike scene after the monkey jump to a faster bike scene and then added a spinning beach time-lapse. I will start work on the snorkel/paddle board video tomorrow.