Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: African Nights

Default African Nights

These guys know how to party.

Last edited by Midnight Blue; 02-08-2014 at 08:48 AM.

A minute too long for me but may have work better with more dynamic music. Nice editing though.

That's a shame as I was hoping the music was strong enough to carry it. I tried to mix the ambient with my music. Oh well !

I noticed that the music was well synchronized with the visuals but maybe it's just not the kind of music that kicks my butt ...

Blog Entries

And by way of contrast I really like what you did with the music. The "ambient electronica" gives a very dreamlike - maybe trippy - effect to the whole piece.
    I love the lighting in this piece. Good job by the cameraman. (And the edit's not too bad either)
    Tim

Cheers Tim, A dream like/trippy effect was exactly what I was aiming at. I'm amazed that the camera people managed to shoot anything. They had been travelling 24 hours when they arrived in the middle of the night so the locals decided to put on a show, as you do !

I'm sure I would have been far to tiered to pick up a camera. I think the van head lights work very well as mood lighting.

Humm....guess Im too close to the 3rd world to find it interesting (the content, not the editing I mean!).

For me it's not about the "3rd world" it's just these guys really know how to party and I find the images interesting with the lighting from the van head lights.

It's ok not to like some things I produce.

Sorry about any misunderstanding. I meant what I have around me here... Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmzj5KevUek watch at least until 2:50 and you will understand my connection when I see the images youre working with.

Its interesting when you see it eventually and from a distance. Its 3rd world when you have to see it everyday! :(

Too much ignorant people to be manipulated by non-ethical politicians = Brazil. Its sad.

Its hard to live this.

I get what you're saying Tony. I guess the UK is also "3rd world" as we also have these cultures, just not on such a large scale as Brazil. It is as you say hard to live this.

It is often easier to follow the world wide geo political, social engineering that is put upon us from the politicians and the media etc. BUT there are still some of us who try and swim against the tide, we are the ones who see it for what it is and have to suffer that knowing and also that it is deliberately made that way and that with very little effort but needing much more human resource we could turn the tide.

viva la revolution !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast