Thread: Cat Shark

Default Cat Shark

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the editor. Ok, it is just another cute kitten video, one of thousands on YouTube shot with an iPhone. But I could not resist filming yesterday when I suddenly spotted one of the new feral kittens out here in the desert stalking my dog. With a little editing, and the appropriate music to convey the mood, here is the story:

I smiled

Blog Entries

Makes you wonder what it would have done if it completed the attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrandt Rob View Post
    Makes you wonder what it would have done if it completed the attack!
    Yes, I was really hoping he would do it. A couple of years ago my dog had one of these cats feral cats blocked from retreating to its hiding place. The cat was facing him. It lunged forward and upwards, over the dogs head, landed on the dog's back, then took off like a shot behind him. The poor dog didn't know what happened. Nobody hurt, score one for Ninja cats.

Clever use of music Digger. It's probably a good job there wasn't a confrontation as the dog would have probably come out worst and I'm a dog lover.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Clever use of music Digger. It's probably a good job there wasn't a confrontation as the dog would have probably come out worst and I'm a dog lover.
    This dog was raised by a cat in a home with two cats. He knows what they can do. However, someday I hope to get a video of him and our big cat wrestling. The cat will stand on its hind legs, wrap its legs around the dog's neck and they go at it. Out in the desert, he will chase and tree the cats, but does not hurt them. When they stand their ground after they get his number, he loses interest. Same with the cats in the neighborhood; they have his number and when he goes in and out of the front gate to get in the car, they just lay there unconcerned.

caseinpoint.jpg