Thread: MATRIX BULLET SCENE!

Default MATRIX BULLET SCENE!

Hi To All In Here Its My 1st thread So Please Do a Good Reply

I have A matirix Bullet Scene With Green Background Im Trying Green Alpha But There's Little Area With His Hair Like Green Light Shade On It
    & cuttout is also not working for me .they do use any other s/w with itor Why I can't do the green alpha like them im using adobe pre 6.5

im only trying to learn the stuff like movies.
    Help!

I do not think that you will get an adequate key if the content you wish to save contains the same colour as the colour you are keying out i.e. green.

I am not an expert in this field but I suspect that the amount of work you will have to do keying out the subject that contains green will be more than going back and reshooting.

Thank You For Your Kind Reply & I Also Wanna Show You The File I Have I downloaded From A Site Check this
    http://www.scary-monsters.com/media/mov/greenscreen.mov

& Please Reply When U Done With This Cause I dont have that much camera for Shooting that scene Thanks Again & I Also Like Your Trailer it was excellent Work ! No Doubt Please Give Any Tip For That Invisible Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2J2005
    Thank You For Your Kind Reply & I Also Wanna Show You The File I Have I downloaded From A Site Check this
    http://www.scary-monsters.com/media/mov/greenscreen.mov
    Well, it's difficult from that clip to see where the hair turns green. maybe it's not that grean but just has a hint in places. Make sure you garbage matt out most of the background and then when you do the keying o ut then try changing the settings until you get just the right amount of green keyed out. Compared to the background the hair is quite dark so you should be able to find a compromise.

& Please Reply When U Done With This Cause I dont have that much camera for Shooting that scene Thanks Again & I Also Like Your Trailer it was excellent Work ! No Doubt Please Give Any Tip For That Invisible Man.
    I didn't think that trailer was still kicking around tbh. But then again, I think it's still sitting on my unused web site I think.

I'm sure I've posted before on how the invisible person was done. It's nto so hard but as it;s done frame by frame it can take ages to do.

Basically I exported from premiere Pro as a .flm file. Imported this into Photoshop and then cut and pastyed background over each frame of the player in question. I then took the paste layers and added some texture just to make sure the audience could actually see them. If you don't then they are totally invisible. if you've seen the m ovie I based the ffect on then you know that the audience needs to 'see' the invisible person.