Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: A Talented Video Artist - collaboration for Multi-dimensional book & music p

Default WANTED: A Talented Video Artist - collaboration for Multi-dimensional book & music p

Hi there Video Makers....

My name is Esther I have spent the last few years creating an enhanced media novella about an orphan Rock Star, “November Fox” who travels multiple dimensions of reality, such as the conscious/subconscious, future and past etc

I now look for a TALENTED video artist who has time and interest in making a series of video clips for upcoming “November Fox” songs. Listen to Link.

Initially not a paid job, yet a chance to showcase your talents and co-create with another creative. I’m on a mission to make great consciousness shifting art. In time, with success of the whole project, we will have a budget to work with for future clips.

There will be a lot of marketing for the book, so naturally an audience for the music videos as it is cross promoted.

An interest in surrealism, consciousness and dreamscapes and ability with special effects in After Effects etc…would be a bonus.

I also make videos yet have my hands full with the rest of the project. I have a green screen here so I can send you files of the book character to use in your creations if we go down that path with any of the videos..

I am looking for someone to work together with long term, so that when the project grows, we are a team who all reap the benefits together.

Interested? Please Email me with examples of your work:
    esther@conscious-fiction.com

Here is a link to some music samples from the project:
    http://l.bitcasa.com/MYomhXCA
    Last edited by Esther; 01-19-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Very interesting offer.... Liked the long therm/group idea. Wish I could participate...

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBR View Post
    Very interesting offer.... Liked the long therm/group idea. Wish I could participate...
    Hi Tony,
    Thanks for your interest in the project. Do you want to participate?
    If so, what kind of films do you make? Can you please email me some links if you have them...
    email: esther@conscious-fiction.com
    Kind wishes,
    Esther

Hi Esther,

I said "wish I COULD participate" because:

1) I live 10 thousand Kms from you (you probably didn´t notice I´m in Brazil...)
    2) I don´t think I'm talented enough
    3) I don´t have experience with AE

But I hope someone else here will fill this gap, as it seems to be a good oportunity to develop skills with a real objective in mind - an important step to any enthusiast...

Hi Tony.
    Yes, I saw you were in Brasil, location doesn't matter as files can be sent for collaboration. Though as for your point 2 and 3. They all depend on your experience and yes, this project does require both. Thanks anyway for your interest and support...happy video making for your projects..

Your idea seems interesting because I myself have traveled between dimensions only to arrive here in a universe which Feynman would characterize as "one in which low-probability events are commonplace" (think of some things that have happened to you over the past few years and you will be able to tell me about several "impossible coincidences" - I can assure you that these are merely an artifact of the universe in which I now find myself)

in any event I wish you good luck with your project - I imagine that you are probably a nice young lady from Yekaterinburg or thereabouts with many stories to tell however I don't think I'm the guy to tell them - now there is a guy named Slimbob in this forum who would be just right - you should get hold of him for your project

also TonyBR is very good with a camera, he just doesn't like to show off and boast about his talent like the rest of us sometimes do

Thank you for your lovely post. Seems like you've had a interesting journey as I have.. I will look for Slimbob and see what he thinks about it....Im sure TonyBR is more talented than he mentioned...In any case I'd like to see your work even if don't think you're into this project, Im curious about other peoples art and creations, if you have any links I'd love to check them out...

Interestingly today seems to be one of those low probability days I was talking about - I just watched TonyBR's latest video and I'm pretty sure I saw the word "carcasonne" flash by on the screen while just a few moments after I read one of Wil wheaton's latest tweets about a game of "carcasonne" he played last night, followed in his timeline by a comment about the Foucault Pendulum which was the subject of one of my recent films ... So I guess that's the one I am supposed to show you ...

Cool...thanks for sharing

if you liked that you should take a look at my trailer for the Foucault Pendulum II -- I was thinking that this style could be used for your project.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrQAE6_VoT4
    Last edited by zamiotana; 01-24-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast