Thread: Video editing issue.

Default Video editing issue.

Hey guys basically i was wondering what video editing software would you recommend for creating music videos. Basically i have tried power director but what i can't work out is how to place clips on the time line that play at a fixed time on the time line with out having clips already added before. so for example i have the music track and i want the video clip i have added to play at 2.12 but there is no video clips before that time added yet. I've searched over the net so not sure if this demo software can do it so is there any other software that would allow me to create a video this way or if you know how do this on power director? any help would be much appreciated.

Blog Entries

I suggest that you download trial versions of Sony Vegas Movie Studio http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/...ls/moviestudio and Premiere Elements http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/in...lements&loc=us

Blog Entries

The programs Marc suggests will certainly do this, but if you really cannot place a cip on the timeline withour anything before it in Power Director, why not simply place something before it - a place holder - ie a another piece of footage whose sole purpose is to fill up to the point you want the clip. When you have the "proper" footage you rpalce the placeholder.
    Tim

Yeah understand what your saying but its kewl i found a work around anyways. Thanks guys for all the help. Much appreciated.