Last edited by Anton00; 05-08-2009 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Unknown
So it looks fine on your camcorder, then after transfering to your PC it again looks fine, then when burnt to DVD it appears shaky?
Could you answer these questions for me?
1) What is the make and model of your camera
2) How did you transfer the footage to your PC (connections and settings)
3) What options did you chose when making the DVD disc (please list as much here as possible)
4) Did you play the DVD in a standalone player or PC?
5) What brand and speed media did you use?