Thread: Unleash your fingers remake ...

Post Unleash your fingers remake ...

Hey am new here, I have viewed peoples work and am really amazed by everyones work!

I make a video not long ago and i would like you guys to give me some feed back on it ... It took me over 72 hours to figure out how to do all of this since tutorials are very rare on plexus but i never actually finished it because there is some parts missing but i have only started using plexus but any feedback would be appreciated ! thank you!

Below is the link and the video embedded ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQZwD8R40ng

Thumbs up if you like .

Thanks for any support that will be given to me! I am hopping to improve more in the future!

[[ Addition ]]

For all those that do not know what unleash your fingers is here is a video ... I tried doing something similar to it ... someday I will be able to do the same I hope!

Last edited by FirstMediaJMS; 12-10-2013 at 02:26 AM.

I think 40 seconds is a bit long to let the action start. Although the effects would have profited from some less opacity I liked them in general. The brick wall as background was quite nice in my eyes.

Hmmm. not sure what this is for, it shows some editing skill.

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    I think 40 seconds is a bit long to let the action start. Although the effects would have profited from some less opacity I liked them in general. The brick wall as background was quite nice in my eyes.
    Thank you for the reply and yeah it was a bit long I apologise but this was my first try and it isn't very easy ^_^ but thank you for the info! The brick wall was actually in my garden since i don't have a green screen yet but thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Hmmm. not sure what this is for, it shows some editing skill.
    It's a remake and this requires editing skills, using plexus, particular, animating things, motion paths, masking etc, and it was a remake of the original but I just tried using the plug-in they used in the original and my own footage to create something familiar to it.

Blog Entries

I'm with XXLRay on this.
    Full creditv to you for trying this. All 3D software is very hard work (I'm far too old/lazy to attempt to learn) so i'm impressed with anyone who has a go. I thought you did quite a good job, but in the context of getting people to offer advice on how good a job you did/how to improve, a 40 sec intro will lose the target audience.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    I'm with XXLRay on this.
    Full creditv to you for trying this. All 3D software is very hard work (I'm far too old/lazy to attempt to learn) so i'm impressed with anyone who has a go. I thought you did quite a good job, but in the context of getting people to offer advice on how good a job you did/how to improve, a 40 sec intro will lose the target audience.
    Thank you ! 3D also takes forever to render but I am sorry for that long intro next time I will make sure it's shorter, cuz people did tell me they wanted it a bit longer but I said it's not easy at it looks but I appreciate your advice! I will take it and work with it next time ! Thank you Tim!