Thread: need help

Default need help

Hey I am new to the whole video editing deal, but I am opening up a website where I will have to have at least the beginners skills to carry on the site. I need to place my website url www.seriouslydoped.com and my logo on the video itself. I have seen it done, but I don't know how to do it.

What are the softwares I need to get this accomplished?

Thanx in advanced.
    seriously doped = seriously delicious!

Blog Entries

Adding a logo to footage is as easy as inserting a transparent image into the timeline - just create an image the same size as your framesize, with the logo itself positioned where you want it. This kind of thing is simplicity itself in Adobe Premiere Pro.

If you need more specific help, we're happy to help.

I appreciate it, but I need more details because I am now engaging in my first video editing project. I am not sure what to do, what software to use and so fort. I do have Windows Media Movie Maker? I believe that is what it is called, but I am not on my computer right now to know, so I was wondering if you may be able to assist me? Thanx a lot.
    seriously doped = seriously delicious!

Default Text

It seems that you just want to put text in your video, right. "Seriouslydoped.com" across the bottom of the screen?

In Windows Movie Maker, there are tons of different things you can do with text. You can have it stationary on the screen, swoop in from the side and then fly out, scroll up and down, fade out, all sorts of stuff. You can even do the "Star Wars" text(A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far away....). You can also choice from tons of fonts, sizes and colors.

Just look in the help files in WMM to find out how.

I've sent you an email w/file attachment of a clip I did using ArcSoft Showbiz, which is very similar to WMM.