Thread: Rahul & Meena - Spill my heart for you - FIGHT FOR YOUR LOVE

Default Rahul & Meena - Spill my heart for you - FIGHT FOR YOUR LOVE

I have added the subtitles so that you could have an idea about what is the subject of the video... i tried to base the video on flashbacks, every flashback is meant to motivate the character of Rahul to get up and "fight for his love".

Looking forword to read some feedbacks.

anyone ? :/

I am not sure which feedback to give as this is absolutely not the kind of videos I am into. What is the most important thing you would have liked to be reviewed?

i tried to base the video on flashbacks, every flashback is meant to motivate Rahul (the male character of the movie) to get up and "fight for his love". I would like to if it was well made ?

Also, the part from 1:01 to 1:16 might look out of place from a lyrical synch point of view, but rather than giving no importance to the lyrics i tried to make an "oppositional lyrical synchro" (the clips showing the opposition of what the lyrics were saying)... the interpretation of that part could be that the lyrics (expressing hate) were addressed to the guy wearing black clothes, but the male character (Rahul) became so numb by the flashbacks of the girl that he could only think about her during the fight. And i think the tympo of the song during that part and the part right after really helped me giving that look to the video. I Would like to know if it was well made (according to you) ?

Thank you

I would rather have the flashback before the first fight. Furthermore I would apply a different color grading to the flashback scenes and maybe introduce a short fade to white as transition. The blurry black framing makes rather the fight itself look like it is some kind of memory.

The clip does not appear to give any credit to the music artist or the film from which the clips have been taken. Whilst I like the idea of re-interpreting the original film through the lyrics of an unrelated song; i think the original artists should be credited. Otherwise some viewers may think you did everything yourself.
    I did not know the song, so I had difficulties hearing the lyrics. I don't know the film, so I had no idea what was happening.
    But. I thought the clip was edited well. Lots of short scenes to help prevent the viewer getting bored. And for those parts of the lyrics I could hear; I thought some of the scenes/edits to have been very suitable.