Thread: 1st wedding vid

Default 1st wedding vid

I attended an old buddies wedding the other week and brought along my camera. He hired a photo & video crew to capture the moment, but I took a few shots as well anyways to practice some editing in a different environment than I am used to. I was stuck in my seat during the ceremony, so I didn't have any freedom to move around and capture various ideal shots, and I only filmed a small amount of total footage due to domestic issues with my girlfriend. I am not super happy with the outcome, but given the situation I think it's acceptable, so I slapped it up on my personal YT channel. The wedding party enjoyed it anyways lol.

On a side note, I just realized I was promoted to "Senior Member"! Too bad it doesn't apply to senior discounts.

Wow, were those large soft boxes the pro crew has put up? That wouldn't be welcomed here :(

Yeah they were big and very bright, even when they turned them down. The groom was sweating profusely.