Thread: Will someone make me a 20th Century Fox Logo

Default Will someone make me a 20th Century Fox Logo

I'm looking for a favour !

I need a logo that looks like the 20th Century Fox Logo but with different wording. I've found a Blender template but I don't know Blender and I don't really want to have to learn it just to make one thing.

The link for the template it HERE if anyone would be kind enough to make it. (PM me for the wording)

OR if there is another solution to this, I'm all ears.

The Blender file also contains the animated camera movement which it completes in 600 frames, hence the suggestion that the full render (of all frames) might take around 6 hours to complete.
    Are you wanting a single frame, or the complete animation (which will certainly look nicer).
    (I have very little skills/expertise with Blender; otherwise I would be pleased to do it. My worry is that I might miss some vital Blender configuration which would give the best results.)

I was hoping for the full animation. I was reading in a forum that it takes that long to render if you choose motion jpeg for the final render. Is there an .avi or mpeg2 option that would be faster ? Also 720p would be ok, I don't need it to be 1080p.

You don't really want to render straight to .avi or any video from 3d program. It still takes a long time and if it crashes, it's gone. When rendering as sequence of images you don't lose anything if something goes wrong, you can always continue from the next image.

But yes, generally rendering anything even remotely elaborate takes time. I have rendered 30s animations on 720p that took more than 100 hours to render. (Not-so-)Fun fact; tried to render it to .avi first, it reached maxium file size for .avis set in Max, only rendered 11 seconds but still took more than 100 hours. Had to start all over, rendering to pictures instead.

That Blender file creates images 1280*960, and suspect the output format has little effect on the rendering time.
    I don't mind trying to do the rendering, if someone else can make the relevant text changes into a new Belender file (and any related positioning of the text). I am not used to it and even this example had me pulling my hair out.
    BLUFOX1.jpg

Output format shouldn't have much effect, but the render size should. It Midnight prefers 720, it might save some time to reconfigure the Blender camera's height to that instead. Should make a difference of some 250 000 pixels less to render per frame.

(Haven't used Blender in a while, never got used to the user interface)