Thread: Looking for software for PC

Default Looking for software for PC

I want to record video using reflector app on my computer via airplay and screen mirroring however I can only get sound playthrough from the device and I want to add audio commentary to the video,, any ideas on what program to use?

I have never used it, but the Reflector website suggests the PC/Mac application has an option to 'record'.
    I might guess it creates a video file. And that the video file can be opened in video editing software (e.g. Movie Maker, Sony Vegas or Adobe premiere); where the User may be able to add an additional audio track; then save it all as the final video file.
    So, the first question is - does it record, can you playback the recorded video?

Yes here are my videos, but I want to add audio commentary
    http://www.youtube.com/user/razr42o

The software I listed earlier are good examples of video editing software (and are available for free trial downloads). Both, I think, have facilities to record 'audio' (your commentary) while the video plays. If, on the other hand you already have your recorded commentary as a basic audio file, then it is possible to simply add them to your video.