Thread: New Music Video (Canon 5D Mark II)

1. Default New Music Video (Canon 5D Mark II)

Hey guys! Here's a new music video I shot and directed with my 5D Mark II and Glidecam rig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T22gl...ature=youtu.be

nicely shot and edited looks very pro but id seen it all by 1 minute ! i would have made more use of the city scape for variation which would have worked well with the arpeggiating muted synth strings.
    'No longer are the pleasures of Home Movie Making limited to those with ample funds. Now the man and woman of moderate means can join the sport'..... Kodak catalogue 1933

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    nicely shot and edited looks very pro but id seen it all by 1 minute ! i would have made more use of the city scape for variation which would have worked well with the arpeggiating muted synth strings.
    Thanks for the feedback! You're right about the city part, that would have looked pretty cool. We had one day to think of a concept and shoot for it so were a little rushed for time, but we definitely plan to put out more narrative videos off our indiegogo campaign