Hey, this is my first post here after getting the idea to FINALLY type "video editing forum" into Google after trying to figure out how to do this for days now....Basically, I want to give online guitar lessons, and I'm looking for video editing software that can do what's in this guy's video:
- His video has his logo in the upper left side of the screen the entire time
- It has chords that pop up every time he makes a chord change
- It has the lyrics scrolling across the bottom
- It's "interactive" in that it gives a link to subscribe in the upper right hand corner (but I'm pretty sure that can be done in YouTube)
So, I understand that doing this should be a pretty simple task...You just download some video editing software, and you mess around with it for a little bit adding the saved images to the movie that you imported. It seems very simple, but I'm absolutely stumped as to how to do this! I'm pretty computer savvy too; I normally can figure things out pretty quickly, but I can't seem to figure this one out.
I'd like to be able to spend less than $100 for the software if possible, as I know that Adobe Premiere is around $800 and Sony Vegas is around $600 or so.
I mean, if I absolutely have to pay that much for software to do this task, I guess that's what I have to do. However, I'm fairly certain that there has to be a cheaper solution out there.
So far I've tried:
- Windows movie maker - does not allow me to do what I'm looking to do
- Microsoft powerpoint - again, does not allow me to do what I'm looking to do
- I attempted to download the free trial of Adobe After Effects, but something always goes wrong during the install and says "Error: Install was unsuccessful"...without giving any information
- I downloaded Corel's free trial, and when I went to import my video (which is saved as a .MOV), it wouldn't even play...It didn't seem like it could even "handle" playing my simple video that I recorded
- I downloaded Lightwork's free trial, and it seems like a very outdated program. I played around with it for a little bit, and I was not able to simply create these little popup images
- I tried using YouTube's built-in video editing features, but it's not enough to do what I'm looking to do
...So after trying to figure this out for days now, I finally decided to ask for some help. Does anyone know how I would do this?