Thread: A Canadian Tradition

Default A Canadian Tradition

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police hold a horse auction every two years - my wife and I attended tonite ...

When you held your phone up to film did they think you were bidding.

Blog Entries

Coming soon to a burger near you.

... and I'm sure the women thought they were bidding for Mountie stripograms.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    When you held your phone up to film did they think you were bidding.
    Actually I used my brand new Red One 4k to film it - too bad Youtube makes such a mess of the finished product

What did you think of the color grading?

Nice tie man!! Did you take any horses back home that night? They looked beautiful.... Color grading perfect: the BLUE coats of the RCMP never looked so blue....

I bid on a 19 yr old brood mare but I lost her to the family sitting next to me - they told me that they needed company for their other old mare that they bought at the auction two years ago so I didn't feel too bad

The music didn't work for the national anthem so the announcer wanted to skip it but the crowd just started singing a Capella and I wanted to capture the moment however I was in a rush to turn the camera on and didn't notice the incorrect orientation - nonetheless I just used the footage as an artistic intro - technically I COULD have put the video on my laptop and rotated it 90 degrees but that would mean turning on the laptop and I haven't done that since I bought my iPad
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zamiotana; 10-06-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Wow, a tie AND a tag with your name on it!!!! Trés chiq mon amie! Yeah, guess I know that music from somewhere.... Not a samba, right? Ipads....ohhhhh, how I curse the day I bought one..... And they are too good (and expensive) to throw away now.