Thread: Need a music video!

Smile Need a music video!

Hey guys!
    I'm an EDM producer from India. I recently came up with a track called "Not So Far" and I wish to have a music video so that I can post it on YouTube. My parents don't exactly approve of my profession and I am new to the world of music production. So, I have no money to pay you. I also intend to release the song for free download, so I won't be earning anything for the song.
    But, if you make my music video, I can give you credit for the video. You can add a 10-15 second clip at the end of the video promoting yourself and your work. Eg. you could have some text saying "This music video was made by XYZ". And I can give a link to your work in the video description as well.
    I know you guys have worked years and have struggled great pains to hone your video-editing skills and you would like to get paid for it but I am in a really tight spot right now. If I had any money, I would have paid you. I just hope you could help out a struggling artist here. It could change my life.
    Perhaps, the song could become famous and help both of us out.
    Please reply if you are interested.
    Thanks.
    LINK TO THE SONG- https://soundcloud.com/nivrock/not-s...irst-edit-free

Just a side note: Your sound cloud logo will mean some trouble for you if you plan to expand to Germany. I know that it's just some luck symbol in your culture but in Germany it is forbidden as it was used as Nazi symbol.

You may find it more beneficial to slow down! Consider trying some video editing yourself. Video editing software (e.g. Sony Vegas or Windows Movie Maker) use the same principles as multitrack audio software, i.e. different tracks, effects applied to tracks, render the final output file. At its simplest, some Musicans simply take a single photograph to display throughout the clip.
    I am suggesting this because I have heard the track. And believe more struggling is required. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownBeast View Post
    Hey guys!
    I'm an EDM producer from India. I recently came up with a track called "Not So Far" and I wish to have a music video so that I can post it on YouTube. My parents don't exactly approve of my profession and I am new to the world of music production. So, I have no money to pay you. I also intend to release the song for free download, so I won't be earning anything for the song.
    But, if you make my music video, I can give you credit for the video. You can add a 10-15 second clip at the end of the video promoting yourself and your work. Eg. you could have some text saying "This music video was made by XYZ". And I can give a link to your work in the video description as well.
    I know you guys have worked years and have struggled great pains to hone your video-editing skills and you would like to get paid for it but I am in a really tight spot right now. If I had any money, I would have paid you. I just hope you could help out a struggling artist here. It could change my life.
    Perhaps, the song could become famous and help both of us out.
    Please reply if you are interested.
    Thanks.
    LINK TO THE SONG- https://soundcloud.com/nivrock/not-s...irst-edit-free
    Tim is correct - you should put together your own music video - it can be a very rewarding experience

i listened to your track and while it is a good effort, I'd keep working - your next step shouldn't be youtube - it should be a club where you are the DJ fuelling the party with your music - my guess is that your first experience will be a very brief and unhappy one, but if you persevere you will succeed