Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you ever come to Brazil, IŽll take you here!!!

Default If you ever come to Brazil, IŽll take you here!!!

This is where I go every month! Another video with beautiful places but no story....sorry!

Blog Entries

Absolutely gorgeous, Tony. And just the right length.
    Being terribly picky, I didn't think the shot at 0:55 added anything - especially as we get your shadow in it and I detected a bit of an uncomfortable shift in camera position towards the end of the shot from the car at 1:15. But these really are very minor. Other tha that i wouldn't change a thing.

And if I ever do come to Brazil, I'll take you up on the offer.
    Tim

A beautiful place beautifully captured.

Well done Tony.

You perhaps crushed the blacks a bit. Only I'm aloud to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous, Tony. And just the right length.
    Being terribly picky, I didn't think the shot at 0:55 added anything - especially as we get your shadow in it and I detected a bit of an uncomfortable shift in camera position towards the end of the shot from the car at 1:15. But these really are very minor. Other tha that i wouldn't change a thing.

And if I ever do come to Brazil, I'll take you up on the offer.
    Thanks a lot Tim.... this is the stuff I talked a few weeks ago, about having shots of beautiful places but with no meaning to edit any sort of story... But, well, it was my early morning walk at Ubatuba!! Another failed attempt of having myself in the movie, or at least my shadow!! heheheheeh The car shot was my only option of faster movement (before people close their eyes with so many slow life stuff!) , and I had to look for a little piece where no light poles "passed-by".... But I like when you find and tell me the details. Not that IŽll not repeat some mistakes (explicit demonstration of stupidity, I know), but many comments I get here comes back to mind when shooting....

It will be a HUGE pleasure to have you guys from the forum here with us.... plenty of space and time!! And questions about filming, so it will not be such a "for free" hosting!!! Be prepared!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    A beautiful place beautifully captured.

Well done Tony.

You perhaps crushed the blacks a bit. Only I'm aloud to do that.

Crushing blacks aloud are not alowed here anymore.... I guess! And, silently, we canŽt explode the whites.....

Does that mean you have to C Log everybody.

With all the corruption going on here, weŽre all looking flat... and another f word I canŽt type....

Did I tell the joke about god making Brazil already??? In case not....

The angels cane to god and said: "Hey god, why are you making such a beautiful place, with wonderful beaches, great weather, fantastic forests etc etc etc????" And god replied.... "Ohhhh, wait until you see the politicians IŽll put there!!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBR View Post
    The angels cane to god and said: "Hey god, why are you making such a beautiful place, with wonderful beaches, great weather, fantastic forests etc etc etc????" And god replied.... "Ohhhh, wait until you see the politicians IŽll put there!!"
    This months first genuine LOL for me. Thanks
    Tim

Glad you liked....

Guess itŽs funny because it is so true!!! The last 10 years under an ignorant and left-populist ultra corrupt government killed my last hopes of having a better place for my girls to live.... A country of the size of Brazil with a head the size of Cuba... So sad!

http://www.economist.com/news/specia...joyce-explains

Hey Tony don't think you have a monopoly on corrupt politicians, we have quite a few over here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast