Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soft water, hard stone.

Default Soft water, hard stone.

Finally found a bit of time to edit the last trip. Comments please.....

It was very pleasant to watch. At some point I got feeling that some of the mountain shots were similiar enough to become repetous, but I admit that I would have hard time cutting away shots like that myself. You can't really find landscape like that where I'm from, and I'd like to utilize as many of the shots I can.

At around 0:45 mark you can spot yourself & camera from the cars mirror. Propably not too big of a sin in a video like this, especially considering how often I have random tripods in backgrounds of my films...

I enjoyed it, you live in a beautiful country. Though I agree about the similar shots.

Quote Originally Posted by SSCinema View Post
    It was very pleasant to watch. At some point I got feeling that some of the mountain shots were similiar enough to become repetous, but I admit that I would have hard time cutting away shots like that myself. You can't really find landscape like that where I'm from, and I'd like to utilize as many of the shots I can.

At around 0:45 mark you can spot yourself & camera from the cars mirror. Propably not too big of a sin in a video like this, especially considering how often I have random tripods in backgrounds of my films...
    HI SS, thanks for watching and comments.... and YES, there are some very similar shots. Most are details of previous/nect ones...but, well, yeahhh....they get quite repetitive!

On me filming in the mirror.... Intentional, as it´s the only one where I "appear"!!! Could cut it out, but kept on purpose.... Family video, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifik View Post
    I enjoyed it, you live in a beautiful country. Though I agree about the similar shots.
    Thanks for watching Prolifik!

You have learnt well young grasshopper.

Great stuff Tony. Next time I expect you to abseil down into the valley and shoot the waterfall @ 1:01 from the bottom looking up.

At around 0:45 mark you can spot yourself & camera from the cars mirror.
    He's doing an Alfred Hitchcock.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    You have learnt well young grasshopper.

Great stuff Tony. Next time I expect you to abseil down into the valley and shoot the waterfall @ 1:01 from the bottom looking up.

He's doing an Alfred Hitchcock.
    Thanks Master!! Time to burn my arms on that hot pan and travel to Texas??? No way!!!

Canyoning is forbidden there now.... Some deaths and they "closed" access.... Now we have "deaths", but from illegal activities.... Well, people die, you know!

Yeahh, wait to see my Vertigo Effect next!!

Time to burn my arms on that hot pan and travel to Texas??? No way!!!
    You don't have to go that far, just get a MBP logo tattooed on your forearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    You don't have to go that far, just get a MBP logo tattooed on your forearm.
    Too late!! Just tattooed "Mama (AND MBP!!) likes my videos!!!"

Stunning landscape but after about 1:30 I was waiting for something more to happen. I liked that you included some footage of persons and the outro (be careful with copyright on music playing in the radio). The title text could have been as well just been an overlay instead of on black background.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast