Hi! I'm new to this forum and complete noob. I have tried to search forum for the right post, but failed. So don't judge me if I ask the same question again.
I want to record video interviews of people protesting in the street and upload to youtube. I know that I can record anybody (children best to be avoided) while they are protesting.
1. Do f I need their consent if I start interviewing them in public?
2. If yes, can you forward me to a release/consent form to use for this occasion please. (I think it might be useful to other forum users).
Second scenario - we plan to arrange a local community meeting in a Friend's House where we plan to film the meeting and speakers/ audience asking questions. I know it is a private property and I need consent from the owner. But I struggle to find anything.
3. Could you provide a link to the realease form template if it is available?
4. Do I need consent from speakers/audience OR is it enough to place a banner (like CCTV banner)?
5. If yes, any link to a form template would be much appreciated.
Besides, if anybody would like to join the protest in Manchester on 29th 2013, you are welcome. )