Hi. I would like to broadcast my parties and a need some advices here from some experts.
1. The cameras that i decided to do the broadcast are 2 gopro hero 3 black edition. I choose this camera because they are portable, they have a really good low light sensitivity and they are in the price range that i am able to spent.
2. The software that i want to use for the broadcasting is Adobe flash media encoder.How can i make the software to see these 2 cameras from the input?
3. I would like to change between the 2 cameras during the livestreaming and record the video that i live stream. The preferable quality is 720p but 480 is also ok for me. The recording should be 720p or 1080p.
4. The gopro have a mini hdmi output and i will be able to connect them with the mixing device or my laptop with a cable because they will be stable in the same place for the hole night.
5. I wanna use the sound of the output of the mixer and not from the cameras.
My questions are:
Do i need an external mixer to change between the cameras or how else can i do that? (What are the prices for a basic model if a need one?)
How can i live stream and record at the same time?
I hope someone to have the knowledge and help me.