Thread: A Few Q's

Default A Few Q's

I want to make a highlight video of some UFC events, with some of the best moments with music playing the backround, so I went out and bought Pinnacle, and i cant seem to figure out how to do anything with it did I buy the right program if not can somebody tell me some good programs to do this with.

UFC?

If all you want to do is throw a few clips together, pinnacle studio should be more than enough to do it.

All I can suggest really is to read the manual, and maybe do a google search for pinnacle studio tutorials or something?

UFC is the Ultimate Fighting Championship, but what I want to do is take them off of DVD's i bought in the store and put them together with like a song in the backround I tried to do this but cannot figure it out any more info?

anybody got any clue?

Blog Entries

The DVDs will be encrypted. I'm afraid I don't really like getting into the copying DVD "thang", so I'll refer you to videohelp.com or afterdawn for this.

Happy to help with editing, and you can edit VOBs easy by http://www.videoforums.co.uk/guide-faq-90.htm#9