Thread: Were they killed?

Default Were they killed?

Back from another trip to the south of Brazil... (were migrating birds I guess)..

This time we visited a couple nice places.... and I took a few clips from the camera just to join this Vimeo challenge of the week. I know the sound is terrible, but I had to record it in the camera with the internal mic only.... Anyway, another after-rush production to pretend that I can edit something!!

It leaves a creepy feeling but I miss actually something happening.

I think the first line of the subtitles should read "I told the girls to never go there".

I'm not sure how the title fits with the content or is that part of making the viewer feel uneasy ? It's interesting how you can take some nice images and add an eerie sound track to give the piece a very uneasy feel. I remember playing around with this a few years ago. SAMPLE
    Last edited by Midnight Blue; 09-11-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks for watching and comments guys! XXLRay, youre right! Action missing there! We went for this trip on this interesting place called Aparados da Serra... On the way back, there was an e-mail from Vimeo Challenge to make an "introductory" (1 minute) video to a hipotetical movie called " Toll Road to Consciouness"... Gee, just 2 days left to enter the challenge, and I wanted to watch all the 458 (billion!) clips I made during the trip.... The first shot (rainy end of the day view from our room) did set the mood.... and the "toll" thing as well...
    https://vimeo.com/videoschool/lesson...-consciousness

MB, I didnt mention my girls, but who am I to argue about english here??? hahahaahaha Going for your link now.

Wow, creepy party there MB! Guess Ill be working next Xmas and, sorry, Ill have to decline from your invitation to go to UK!!
    Last edited by TonyBR; 09-11-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Ha Ha Merry Christmas Tony.

I suppose "the" or "those" depends on the context so it does work either way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I think the first line of the subtitles should read "I told the girls to never go there".
    "I told those girls never to go there."
    Tim