Thread: Battlefield 4 - 30 Sec TV Spot Edit (Need Professional Opinions!)

Talking Battlefield 4 - 30 Sec TV Spot Edit (Need Professional Opinions!)

I love making Trailers (video Games being my main focus now and soon to venture into film trailer) and I have been self teaching my self. I have made a previous 30 sec trailer but I feel like this is my first real attempt at trying to take in all of the aspects of making a short trailer tailored to bring in audience for something. I need tip because I know I i can learn more. Here's the video.

PS: The focus is to make an intense or close to action packed and intense TV spot for the multiplayer aspect of Battlefield 4. I used the main song for the game (its an altered version of it) to simulate using a song or restrictions given by an employer. I used PP CS6 and it's my second video in PP CS6 although I have been editing with Sony Vegas for years. Any tips will help.

If you want, I made more trailers on my channel and you could watch some of them and give more tips. I am trying to become a professional Video Editor with focus on Trailer editing and anything that could help is wanted. Thank You.

Better than most I usually see on Youtube although I am not sure which footage originally was taken by you and which you took e.g. from an original game trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by XXLRay View Post
    Better than most I usually see on Youtube although I am not sure which footage originally was taken by you and which you took e.g. from an original game trailer.
    All of it was made from the developers (DICE/EA) so I just cut the clips using their materials and implemented my own techniques. Although I tried to stay relatively close to what they would make.