Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

Default What do you think?

This isn't my first video but honestly I have come to the conclusion that editing takes so long >.<
    This is so short but was supposed to be the whole song, but man does it take up time!!!!

Critiques?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU6lpnraCkc

Oh and it's a game called MapleStory

It was mainly colorful which means it did not have something to hang on for me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mariliamaki View Post
    This isn't my first video but honestly I have come to the conclusion that editing takes so long >.<
    This is so short but was supposed to be the whole song, but man does it take up time!!!!
    My guess is you're under thirty. Probably under twenty.
    Not everything in life is instant. Sometimes things that are worthwhile take time.
    No matter how fast the technology, editing relies on human intervention, which takes time to learn, time to understand and time to master.
    If you want instant gratification, I believe programs like Pinnacle Studio will do an automatic cut to music, where you just feed it clips and it'll come out with something cut to the beat. It's quite effective too. But it ain't art ... or watchable.
    Tim

Too loud IMHO. You must try to keep it to accepted-levels - and let the viewer turn up their amp. if they want to. As it was it caused overload . . . so any purpose was thwarted.

352 views and 65 likes in four days = totally unrealistic, AKA BS.

She might just have a lot of friends.

Lol, well it would be nice to think so, because at conservative estimate; if 65 people like that pile of poo, she must have 6,500 friends, and 10% of them are dumb as dishwater.

It would be nice to explain that raising the anti with ghost hits and likes only serves to edge out the people that are doing it for the right reasons, but I ain't got the energy to waste talking to sheep, although according to Tim she may well be a lamb.

Baaaah

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Lol, well it would be nice to think so, because at conservative estimate; if 65 people like that pile of poo, she must have 6,500 friends, and 10% of them are dumb as dishwater.

It would be nice to explain that raising the anti with ghost hits and likes only serves to edge out the people that are doing it for the right reasons, but I ain't got the energy to waste talking to sheep, although according to Tim she may well be a lamb.

Baaaah
    To be honest I'm not surprised -- when my wife posts something on Facebook the likes start pouring in within a few minutes -- we are just behind the times -- plus I can't stand Facebook so it isn't an option for me -- I like Twitter but only for lambasting people

Slight difference between clicking like on Facebook and actually watching a video. You would be hard pressed finding any video with 65 likes from 320 views because now you are asking people to watch the video AND be aware enough to click like AND be logged in to a youtube account at the time, this simply does not happen at those kind of rates. I just looked up Friends (lol) The Best Bits, 1.4 million views, 7000 likes. Do the math.

I get what you are saying but there is a small problem with your argument - it just doesn't wash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast