Thread: Can Anyone Help Me? (New To video Editing)

Default Can Anyone Help Me? (New To video Editing)

Hi Guys! So I make gaming YouTube videos and I wanted to step up my production so I can include facecam, edit the individual audio tracks etc. Now, I have been looking at these two Number 1 Number 2
    I don't know the difference between them, the main things I need to be able to do is: Import AVI videos, export MP4 videos, Facecam, Savable/customisable templates and maybe individually change audio levels. Thing is, I have been watching loads of videos but I still do not know what the difference is and whether they can support this, thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    I don't know the difference between them
    For 12 but similar for 11:
    http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro/compare
    It's basically down to the "add-ons" included. For what you have described you want to do, they are unnecessary.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    For 12 but similar for 11:
    http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro/compare
    It's basically down to the "add-ons" included. For what you have described you want to do, they are unnecessary.
    Thanks for the link! I have been looking at that, but could you put it in laymen's terms please? Can I change individual tracks' audio levels? Also, what's the difference between studio 11 and studio platinum 11, apart from 6? Is it just the addons, if so what sort?

Did you read Tim's link to compare? Mainly it's Sound Forge Audio Studio and NewBlueFX add-ons that are extra in the initial release of the VMSP Prod. Suite v11. The third-party add-ons like NewBlueFX are probably missing too if you happen to get the OEM slip sleeve one-disc version of v11.
    Read more about the features in one of your Amazon links.