Thread: Sony HXR-MC2000E HD Professional Camcorder for sale - Priced to sell asap

Thumbs up Sony HXR-MC2000E HD Professional Camcorder for sale - Priced to sell asap

Hi All,

I'm currently selling my Sony HXR-MC2000E camcorder as I am upgrading my dslr for photography ventures, and have access to video kit at university, so this camera is getting little to no use!

The entire collection of things for sale is as follows:

Sony HXR-MC2000E camcorder - excellent condition, always cased and filter on lens from day 1. All original accessories, software, charger etc included.
    E-Image Ei-7050-aa tripod kit + bag
    E-Image Ei-7501 baby legs + bag
    E-Image Oscar S10 camera bag
    Optech USA camera strap
    Benko camera remote
    Swit S8970 long life battery (15+ hours recording time - madness!)
    Various little accessories such as a foam eyepiece, lens blower and so on.

I have had the equipment since summer 2011, but in the last year it has been at home hardly touched while i've been at university. Brand new this is close to 2000 worth of gear.

I am selling all of this for 1250, or nearest offer. The camera alone brand new is 1250!

I'm open to reasonable offers, but no part exchanges and cash only upon collection. Due to the amount of kit, the size, weight etc, and the lack of the boxes it was delivered in, this is collection only. I am based in Colchester, Essex, however I can arrange to meet buyers within reason.

This is a great piece of kit, even better for the entry level end of the market, so this is a great place to start out.

Any questions, please ask. If you email me direct at Jmorgan93@live.co.uk, I will be almost instantaneous to reply! I can also provide images through email upon request.

As mentioned this is priced to sell quickly due to time constraints with my switch over.

Regards,

James.
    Last edited by Jmorgan93; 08-20-2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Lower price...